Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Woe is me, and such

The boyfriend is in San Diego with family for New Years. I am all alone. Boo hoo. So, I'm going to be baking and cooking, and knitting my little heart out. NOW WITH PHOTOS!

I've made up my mind on the red shawl. It's the Shetland Lace Shawl, all the way. The edgings are going to drive me nuts, I know it, but I love it so hard. I've begun on the first edging on the first side, and I'm three repeats into the TWENTY-ONE per side. Sigh.


I've also been working on my mom's birthday scarf.



It's going to be beautiful.



I just hope she got enough yarn to make it the length she wants.
I pinned out a bit on the bed, to see what it would look like after blocking.
She'll love it.


We have a meeting with the church's college age group on sunday. It's the first sunday of the month, so we do a potluck and game night. I'm planning on making some Challah for the day, plus extra to freeze and eat. I freakin' love Challah.

No comments:

Post a Comment