Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolutions

Well, I have a few. I guess

Finish the projects I have set out for myself in knitting.
As far as now, that is:
-Mom's Scarf
-Slippers for Dad
-Slippers for Dad2
-Rick's Hat
-Red Shetland Lace Shawl
-Green Laminaria
-Belle Epoch-inspired sweater
-Use up all the acrylic in the stash to knit baby blankets or sweaters for afghans for afghans, or the interfaith donations here, or for some sort of charity.
-Fair Socks!


Cook More, less packaged crap. (Bread!, Noodles!)

Quit Smoking (I only smoke one a day every couple days or so, not much at all)

Continue eating well

Walk every morning

Learn something every day

Take time every morning for reading and reflection. No matter what. EVERY MORNING



Let's see how I do with keeping these

No comments:

Post a Comment