Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday

Not much going on today. We went to church, I'm going to do dishes before working on the knitting. On the needles:

a) Feather and Fan Shawl from "A Gathering of Lace"

b) Feather and Fan Scarf for my mom, she gave me the yarn for Christmas with "for Mom's birthday scarf" written on the label. It's about 1/4 - 1/3 done, I think.

c) Rick's Hat. Mindless stockinette, yet not. Decreases, stripes, etc. I have to pay too much attention to boring knitting for this to be any fun.

Heard from my sister that the cemetery would be making another gravemarker for Christoper.

(Backstory - My sister had her first child, a son, in october. he was only 24 weeks along. Christoper Paul *lastname* VII. We had him for 22 days, and then he passed away. He was burried in town, and my sister went to visit his grave on Christmas morning. The marker had been stolen. The cemetery originally told her that they wouldn't replace the marker, but she had called the newspaper, and they had called the cemetery. So now the cemetery will replace the marker)

No comments:

Post a Comment